Our physical therapy clinic, which focuses on spine and joint disorders, is in need of a Licensed Physical Therapist. We’re looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking Physical Therapist who excels at assessing patient’s strengths and weaknesses and devising creative but effective treatment plans. We operate a high-energy, positive-thinking environment and we offer our patients gentle encouragement to achieve their goals. If you love motivating people and helping ease their pain, we’re interested in talking with you.
Physical Therapist responsibilities:
- Meet with new patients and Devise detailed treatment and care plans for each of the patients
- Communicate and coordinate with patients’ physicians to ensure a consistent level of care
- Exercise independent judgment based on experience to implement effective treatment combinations
- Evaluate and report on patients’ progress
- Assist administrative staff with billing and reporting inquiries
- Comply with federal and state physical therapy regulations
- Complete at least 10 hours of continuing education every two years
Physical Therapist skills:
- 4+ years professional PT experience
- Valid Missouri Physical Therapist license
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Basic computer skills
- CPR and first aid certification required
- Attention to Detail
- Dexterity: You will use your hands to move a patient’s body and provide therapeutic exercise.
- Interpersonal Skills: You will be working one-on-one with patients every day. You will need to like working with people in close situations, be a good communicator and listener. You will need to talk with patients and their families and be able and willing to deliver both good and bad news in most compassionate way possible.
- Stamina: Physical therapists may have to lift clients, and spend much of their time on their feet. You will need strength and stamina to do the job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $82,000.00 /year
We are looking for a professional Nurse Practitioner who can deliver medical care to a wide variety of pain management and BHRT patients. The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for caring for patients, maintaining accurate and current patient records and scheduling and administering follow-up appointments to patients as required. The successful candidate will work as a team with our physician and medical staff and will assist in delivering premium care to each and every patient.
Nurse Practitioner responsibilities and duties:
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counseling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions